Google Ad Exchange Feedback and FAQ
We strictly adhere to the guidelines and restrictions of the Google Ad Exchange platform, all of which can be found at the links below.
- File size is too large (initial load size is bigger than 50K).
- Animation continues after 30 seconds: "Animated ads are restricted to a maximum of 30 seconds (at a 15-20 fps frame rate), after which point they must remain static."
- Creative is from or makes a call to an unapproved adserver;
The list of approved adservers is here: http://www.google.com/support/adxbuyer/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=186777
- Content is banned (weapons, pharmaceuticals, etc.)
All AdX content restrictions can be found here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en
This message will also be given for flashing and strobing creatives: "Strobing, flashing backgrounds, or otherwise distracting ads are not allowed."
- Contains auto-video, auto-audio, or is expandable
"Ad animation must be confined to the allotted ad space. Ads that expand beyond the frame or otherwise encroach on the website are not allowed."
"The audio portion of your video ad will be played when a user clicks on your ad" and "The video portion of your video ad will be played when a user clicks the image, URL, or the play button. The video will not automatically replay; the user must click the play button to initiate a replay."