The Activate/Deactivate button is located in the upper right-hand corner of the Profiles screen. It displays activate or deactivate, depending on the state that it is currently in:
- If it is displaying Activate, the profile is currently inactive.
- If it displays Deactivate, the profile is currently active.
The Duplicate button located in the upper right-hand corner of the Profiles screen. Clicking it will allow you to save it as a new profile. When you click Save, the profile appears as a new, distinct profile in the table on the left. The settings will be the same as for the profile that was duplicated.
Most bidders change the Name of the profile. A suggested name will appear, which is usually changed by the bidder.
Clicking the Delete button will allow you to delete an existing profile.
The Help Center drop-down is the question mark icon in the upper-right hand corner of the screen. Clicking this will access the following:
- Full Xandr Documentation - This links to the Bidders documentation space.
- Still need help? Contact us - This links you to our support page. An AppNexus support representative is available for you.
Clicking the "person" icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen accesses the following:
- Account Settings - This allows you to manage your account settings.
- Log Out - Logs you out of the system.
The user feedback feature is accessed by clicking the star iconon the PROFILES tab in the upper left-hand corner of the Profiles screen.
We appreciate your feedback! You can submit feedback by clicking Submit Feedback. There will be text boxes to submit your feedback, and email address (optional).