API Getting Started
To help you get started using the API, we've provided you with several resources. You can find an API reference, best practices, typical setup steps, common operations for network users, and information about concepts such as breaking changes and API usage constraints.
Before you can use any of the API services, you must have access to the API endpoints. See API Onboarding Process for information on gaining access.
If you're new to working with REST APIs, start here to learn about how the API works, some of the best ways to interact with it, and other introductory information.
Using the API
Here you can find out the specifics of working with the API, including how to get set up with API access to the endpoints.
- API Onboarding Process
- Client Testing Environment
- AppNexus Object Hierarchy
- Example Setup
- API Usage Constraints
- API Semantics
- Report Pagination
Xandr sends periodic emails that we think you'll find useful, including Marketing Communications (event invitations, whitepapers), Product and Technical Communications (release notes, service updates), and Training Communications (webinars, live training sessions).
- If you have a Xandr user account, you should receive relevant communications automatically.
- If you do not have your own Xandr user account, you can sign up to receive communications at http://www.appnexus.com/en/subscribe.
- If you want to stop receiving Marketing or other Xandr communications, you can update your preferences at http://go.xandr.com/UnsubscribePage.html.
Here are some additional resources that maybe helpful as you explore the API.