Log Level Data Feeds
LLD feeds are not available via the API and require a custom cloud export configuration.
Log Level Data (LLD) feeds contain event-level data that enables you to build custom reporting and conduct in-depth analysis. Typically, log-level data is used for reporting on dimensions not available in the AppNexus Console reports. It can also be used for any analysis which requires event-level granularity, such as custom conversion attribution or identifying pools of high-value users.
To subscribe to Log-Level Data and learn about changes
If you are interested in receiving log-level data feeds, talk to your AppNexus representative about the data your use case will need, technical setup and pricing.
Log-level data feeds include information about the following:
- Your managed publishers' transacted impressions. This includes:
- Information about the impression sold (e.g., publisher ID, tag ID, and domain)
- Information about the user to whom the ad was served (e.g., user ID, geographic region, and user timezone)
- ID of the creative that served
- Your managed advertisers' transacted impressions, and any resulting clicks and conversions. This includes:
- Information about the impression purchased such as advertiser ID, campaign ID, and creative ID
- Information about the user to whom the ad was served (e.g., user ID, geographic region, user timezone, and number of times the user has seen creatives from your advertiser)
- Information about the inventory where the impression served (e.g., Publisher ID or domain (if exposed by the seller))
- Segment pixel fires for all of your network's owned segments (including network- and advertiser-level segments)
For a complete list of fields available to buyers and sellers, see the List of log-level Feeds section below.
Timestamps: If your log-level data is provided in the avro format or one of the protobuf formats, the timestamp field values will be supplied in UNIX Epoch time.
Typical uses for log-level data include:
- Enhanced reporting - report on additional dimensions such as geographic region
- Segment management - build segments based on user actions and report on first- party data if your user IDs can be mapped to AppNexus user IDs
- Conversion attribution - see all actions leading to a conversion, experiment with custom conversion attribution
Log-level data may be obtained via batch files.
Use this method if data accuracy is paramount. Since batch files are relatively large, they cannot be consumed in the same way ordinary reports are. Clients who receive log-level data will typically have their own engineering resources or a third-party vendor build an ETL process to load the data into their own database. Once in the database, the log-level data can be used by their own reporting systems or data analysts.
See Batch Log-Level Data for more information on how to intake your data.
|Latency||over 1 hour|
|Export to Amazon S3||✓|
|Data quality guaranteed||✓|
|Recommended use cases|
|Campaign performance metrics|
Final, long-term analytics
LLD data is final and accurate. As a result, Batch LLD can be used to make financial calculations. If AppNexus discovers an inconsistency, Batch LLD data will be reprocessed.
The table below lists which feeds are available via LLD, the feed handle for each and a link to view the feed columns.
List of Log Level Feeds
|Bid Landscape Feed||View|
|Query String Feed||View|
|Conversion Pixel Feed||View|
|Video Event Feed||View|
Auction Categories Feed
|Auction Segment Feed||View|
|Key Value Auction Feed||View|