How Integration Works
Here's a diagram and description of what happens when a supply partner that has integrated with Xandr's platform receives an ad call.
- A user views a web page that contains an ad tag belonging to the supply partner. The ad tag calls the supply partner.
- The supply partner starts an auction for the inventory and sends a bid request to Xandr.
- Xandr offers the bid request to our demand partners, who have a certain number of milliseconds in which to respond with a bid.
- Xandr holds an auction to choose a winning bid based on the data in the bid request and the publisher's ad quality preferences (ad profile).
- Xandr passes the bid and a Xandr ad tag to the supply partner. The supply partner includes the Xandr bid in its own auction.
- If the Xandr bid wins the action, the supply partner drops our ad tag on the web page.
- The ad tag notifies Xandr that the bid won, sends the bid clearing price and identifies the location of the ad to serve.
- Xandr serves the ad.