OpenRTB Integration Process
This document includes the necessary information for supply partners to review, plan, and execute a new OpenRTB integration - or migrate from a custom SSP protocol integration to OpenRTB standard, in a self-paced fashion.
- Open a ticket with our support team to confirm the following information:
- Global auction timeout limits, QPS limits and data center IPs closest to the AppNexus datacenter regions: US-east, US-west, EMEA and APAC.
- Member seat ID and if not requested yet, new member seat creation and API login credentials for AppNexus Console API.
- Endpoints for incoming bid requests, and if not requested yet, new endpoint creation on AppNexus.
- Usersync pixel in order to map your user IDs to AppNexus user IDs, and if not requested yet, new usersync pixel activation.
- Review the documentation outlined below and discuss any open questions with our support team:
- Engagement is expected to take 3-4 weeks.
- The client must fully review the Pre-requisite Checklist (this document) - and gather all the information prior following the steps below.
- The client confirms with our support team the completion of the checklist. This is accomplished prior to the integration steps below.
Step 1: Self-guided API/UI training and creation of publisher and placement objects (Estimated time: 7-10 days)
- Provision the objects that you will need for initial testing, either via the Console UI or Console API. See API Documentation for more details.
- Please use the
codefield to map your bid requests to your publishers and placements. For more details and examples read here and here.
*NOTE: In order to provide transparency to our buyers and improve our optimization, we require our partners to break out their inventory by publisher. For more information regarding our inventory structure standards please visit our wiki page Use the Console API to Synchronize Your Inventory Structure.
http://MEMBER_ALIAS-useast.adnxs.com/openrtb2?member_id=MEMBER_ID&test=1 http://MEMBER_ALIAS-uswest.adnxs.com/openrtb2?member_id=MEMBER_ID&test=1 http://MEMBER_ALIAS-emea.adnxs.com/openrtb2?member_id=MEMBER_ID&test=1 http://MEMBER_ALIAS-apac.adnxs.com/openrtb2?member_id=MEMBER_ID&test=1
Do not leave
*NOTE: MEMBER_ID and MEMBER_ALIAS should be substituted with your individual partner member ID and alias.