Starting with AppNexus Mobile SDK iOS v6.0, which is currently in development, the Xandr Mobile SDK will be more lightweight, minimizing its footprint on disk and in memory. This will include the following changes:
- The SDK will be built as a dynamic framework.
- Mediation adapter libraries will be removed to streamline mediation adapter upgrades.
- Mediation adapters can be included only via source code or CocoaPods.
- This will enable publishers to select the mediation networks they need for their inventory strategies.
- A list of supported versions of third-party mediation networks will be provided in the public documentation.