Once you've discussed and clarified your integration goals with AppNexus, you start the process of onboarding and building your integration:
- AppNexus grants you access to this Supply Partner Integration wiki.
- You read through the entire wiki and discuss any open questions or issues with your AppNexus account representative.
- You build your integration to send bid requests, receive bid responses, and send notify requests according to AppNexus' technical specifications (see Bid Request, Bid Response, and Notify Request).
- AppNexus creates a member for you in our AppNexus Console sandbox environment as well as login credentials for the UI and API.
- You set up your inventory structure (publishers, ad profiles, tags, etc.) in the AppNexus Console, either via the UI or the API. This synchronization ensures that you can analyze discrepancies between AppNexus and your system, investigate publisher or domain performance, and enforce ad quality and publisher blocking preferences to ensure that AppNexus provides acceptable bids.
- You set up your
, where you . This allows those building bidders to learn and experiment with the API and request/response protocols with no risk to their operations. If you don't have access to the sandbox environment, please contact your AppNexus account representative.
1.Onboarding, IC creates member, login credentials, grants API access, wiki access, (in sand)
2. Based on member ID, can have end point to test agains.
Build default publisher, default tag, associate default tag to member. Any request, gets that default tag and can be auctioned off. Can test at this point.
- can analyze discrepancies in publisher impressions and spend between AppNexus and your system, investigate between the impressions and spend that AppNexus recorded for a publisher and compare a publisher's impressions and spend in the AppNexus system with that publisher's data in your system. impressions and spend that AppNexus has recorded for a particular publisher AppNexus has associated to analyze discrepancies This synchronization set up a default publisher and default tag for your member.