Once you've discussed and clarified your integration goals with AppNexus, you start onboarding and building your integration. The process is generally as follows:
- AppNexus grants you access to this Supply Partner Integration wiki.
- You read through the entire wiki and discuss any open questions or issues with your AppNexus account representative.
- AppNexus creates a test member for you in the AppNexus Console sandbox environment, as well as login credentials for that particular UI and API.
- You create a default publisher and tag in the sandbox environment. AppNexus associates the tag with your sandbox member.
- You synchronize your inventory structure (publishers, ad quality profiles, placements, etc.) in the sandbox environment, either via the UI or API.
- You build your integration to send bid requests and receive bid responses according to AppNexus' technical specifications.
- You start testing against the sandbox environment, sending bid requests, receiving bid responses, and analyzing data to confirming that your system and AppNexus are synchronized. AppNexus confirms that your integration is correct and successful.
- AppNexus creates a member for you in the AppNexus Console production environment as well as login credentials for the UI and API.
- You create a default publisher and tag in the production environment. AppNexus associates the tag with your production member.
- You push your synchronization (from step 5) to the production environment and provide AppNexus with your ad call timeout limits.
- You begin low volume testing in the production environment. Testing should include error analysis, call validation, cookie match rates, discrepancy analysis, and timeouts.
- You work with AppNexus on increasing your volume.
***User sync/matching - where should this go? Done in preparation fro prod.
, where you . This allows those building bidders to learn and experiment with the API and request/response protocols with no risk to their operations. If you don't have access to the sandbox environment, please contact your AppNexus account representative.
1.Onboarding, IC creates member, login credentials, grants API access, wiki access, (in sand)
2. Based on member ID, can have end point to test agains.
Build default publisher, default tag, associate default tag to member. Any request, gets that default tag and can be auctioned off. Can test at this point.
- can analyze discrepancies in publisher impressions and spend between AppNexus and your system, investigate between the impressions and spend that AppNexus recorded for a publisher and compare a publisher's impressions and spend in the AppNexus system with that publisher's data in your system. impressions and spend that AppNexus has recorded for a particular publisher AppNexus has associated to analyze discrepancies This synchronization set up a default publisher and default tag for your member.