Once you've discussed your integration goals with AppNexus, you start onboarding and building your integration. The process is generally as follows:
- AppNexus grants you access to this Supply Partner Integration wiki.
- You read through the entire wiki and discuss any open questions with your AppNexus Account Representative.
- AppNexus creates a test member for you in the AppNexus Console sandbox environment, as well as login credentials for the sandbox UI and API.
- You provide AppNexus with your auction timeout limit as well as the IPs & geographies of your datacenters. Your AppNexus account representative sets your auction timeout limit within the AppNexus system accordingly.
- You start placing user sync pixels on your pages to map your user IDs to AppNexus user IDs.
- You build your integration to send bid requests and receive bid responses according to AppNexus' technical specifications.
- You provision the inventory objects that you will need for initial sand testing in the sandbox environment, either via the UI or API. For self-guided API training and certification, get started here .
- You start testing against the sandbox environment, sending bid requests, receiving valid bid responses, and analyzing data to confirm that all parameter values are being correctly passed. AppNexus confirms that your integration is correct and successful.
- AppNexus creates a member for you in the AppNexus Console production environment, as well as login credentials for the production UI.
- You have a conversation with your AppNexus account representative to determine how best to synchronize your inventory structure. Per this conversation, you synchronize your inventory within the production environment.
- You begin low volume testing in the production environment. Testing should include error analysis, call validation, cookie match rates, discrepancy analysis, and timeouts.
- You work with AppNexus on increasing your volume.