Ad Ops - Set Up HTML Responsive Interstitials (non-MRAID)
This page has Ad Ops setup instructions for serving responsive HTML interstitials (non-MRAID) on our Xandr Mobile SDKs.
For developer-focused interstitial documentation, see Show Interstitials.
To set up your creative, follow the general instructions in the UI documentation for adding interstitial creatives and include the following settings:
- Under Creative Content, choose a Third-party creative type.
- Choose a Creative format of Third Party URL.
- Choose an Output Type of HTML.
- Choose a Media Type of Interstitial: Interstitial.
- In the Template field, choose Xandr: Mobile SDK (ID 38895).
To set up your placement, follow the general instructions under "Create a Placement" in the UI documentation and include the following settings:
- In the Allowed Media section, select the Other button and include the Interstitial: Interstitial media type.
Make sure the SDK is sending the 1x1 ad size on the ad call (it does send this size by default).
If you have changed the allowed sizes for interstitials in your app from the defaults, check to make sure you're sending the 1x1 ad size. For instructions on sending ad sizes explicitly, see the Using Custom Interstitial Sizes section of Show Interstitials.
You can use the following Xandr placement ID in your app for testing: