Once you've discussed your integration goals with AppNexus, you start on boarding and building your integration. The process is generally as follows:
- AppNexus grants you access to this Supply Partner Integration Wiki Space (within which you are currently).
- You read through the entire wiki and discuss any open questions with your AppNexus Account Representative.
- You provide AppNexus with your auction timeout limit as well as the IPs & geographies of your datacenters. Your AppNexus account representative sets your auction timeout limit within the AppNexus system accordingly.
- You start dropping the AppNexus getUID usersync pixel on your pages to map your user IDs to AppNexus user IDs.
- You build your integration to send bid requests and receive bid responses according to AppNexus' technical specifications.
- You provision the inventory objects that you will need for initial testing in the client-testing environment, either via the Console UI or Xandr API. See API Documentation for more details about self-guided API training and certification.
- You start testing against the client-testing environment, sending bid requests, receiving valid bid responses, and analyzing data to confirm that all parameter values are being correctly passed. AppNexus confirms that your integration is correct and successful.
- AppNexus creates a member for you in the AppNexus Console production environment, as well as login credentials for the production UI.
- You have a conversation with your AppNexus account representative to determine how best to synchronize your inventory structure. Per this conversation, you synchronize your inventory within the production environment.
- You begin low volume testing in the production environment. Testing should include error analysis, call validation, cookie match rates, discrepancy analysis, and timeouts.
- You work with AppNexus on increasing your volume.