Xandr is proud to announce the release of the 6.0 version of our iOS Mobile SDK. This upgrade is a lightweight SDK that minimizes its footprint on disk and in memory, and includes the following changes:
- Built as a dynamic framework.
- Mediation adapter libraries have been removed to streamline mediation adapter upgrades.
- Mediation adapters can be included only via source code or CocoaPods.
- This enables publishers to select the mediation networks they need for their inventory strategies.
- A list of supported versions of third-party mediation networks will be provided in the public documentation.
Xandr's Mobile SDKs give app developers a fast, convenient way to monetize their apps.
- Open-source code (including release notes!) available on GitHub.
- Extensive documentation.
- Support forum for direct engineering support.
- Complete support of MRAID 2.0 for rich media creatives.
- Dedicated Android and iOS apps integrate the SDK and allow you to test your campaigns and creatives in real environments.
- Mediation is managed by the network through Xandr, removing the burden from the publisher.
- SDK can mediate or be mediated by any other SDK with mediation capabilities.
- Pre-built adaptors for mediating third party SDKs.
- Rapid integration.
Supported creative formats include:
- Rich media ads using MRAID can serve on banners or interstitials
- Video ads using MRAID can serve on interstitials